8/9u Tryouts Delayed until February, News (London Talons Baseball)

News Article
News Article Image
Dec 22, 2021 | Wayne Bilger | 550 views
8/9u Tryouts Delayed until February
With the unknowns of the new Covid-19 Omicron variant, we have decided to delay the 8u and 9u tryouts until at least February 1st. 

This will allow us to further assess the situation with the health of the players, coaches and volunteers, and their families as the priority. When we are into the new year we will have a better idea of the state of the school gyms where the tryouts will take place, and other rules that will affect the tryouts.
We will make either the tryouts schedule announcement, or a further update by January 15th at the latest.
Tryout Registration is open now and you are encouraged to register early to help provide us with possible numbers to best schedule the tryouts. Tryout fee is 
For more information please see the Registration tab above, or go here to register now.
Tryout fees will be $60 (including a tryout t-shirt), and additional t-shirts are available to order upon registration.
If anyone wishes to order a t-shirt that is not registering, or for any other questions please email [email protected].

18u tryouts are still set to begin in March.

Indoor workouts for all teams that were picked at fall tryouts are still set to begin in the last week of January, but may also face possible delays and schedules may not be set until January 15 with the announcement of the 8/9u tryouts. Look for further updates here, or an email from your coach.