We are very excited that the home of the London Talons, Kiwanis Park has made it to the voting ballot for the City of London's Neighbourhood Decision Making program.
There are many ideas in the program, and the ideas with the most votes come to life.
Please help us improve our park and vote for " Upgrades & Safety Improvements at Kiwanis Park Baseball Fields", it is located in the Southeast London Ideas area, everyone gets one vote. See the attached promotional poster for what is being proposed.
(we are on page 11 of the Southeast PDF, in-person and phone in votes available June 25)
Please share this with everyone you know, family, friends, coworkers, share on all social media's, help us get the kids an improved place to play the game we all love.
This will just be the begginning, more improvements will follow!
Londoners can cast their vote for up to three ideas through one of the following methods:
- Online: New this year, the City is offering advanced voting online. Online voting will be available on this page from June 18 at 8:30 a.m. to June 25 at 11:59 p.m. Simply register for Get Involved and cast your vote.
To register for Get Involved, follow these easy steps:
- On getinvolved.london.ca, click the registration button on the top-right corner.
- Create a log-in name, provide your email and create a password. You’ll also need to share a few other details so we can get to know you better.
- You will be sent a verification code through your email. Input the verification code into Get Involved.
- You are now registered on Get Involved! Now, cast your vote from June 18 to June 25!
- In-person: On June 25, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., visit your local London Public Library to cast your vote. City staff or volunteers will provide the list of ideas you can vote for as well as a ballot.
- Call-in: On June 25, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., call 519-661-8410 to cast your vote.
London Talons Baseball Club